linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

hello jerry

JERRY PRAK when can i get ur compact discs.. ur the famouse animator from the intranets

Health Reminder Health Reminder

David Firth

I receive so much pleasure from each and every one of your movies. I can't help smilng and feeling ecstatic during every single frame and keyframe of your videos. I never want them to end.

Future Future

Amazing.

Simply stunning. Take me as your apprentice!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

That was an absolutely incredible flash. I'd have to name it the most innovative and creative piece I've seen on this site, and I've seen a lot. I loved the use of the flash canvas as the battleground, and the way that the stick figures so seamlessly integrated with the objects was amazing. Mad props for pulling this off and creating such an entertaining movie.

Keep up the good work! Maybe we'll see a part 2 someday? That would be awesome.

Great job. 5/5

My Goats Like To Travel 2 My Goats Like To Travel 2

Amazing

Awesome story! Made a good point but was extremely entertaining and fun at the same time. I absolutely loved your animation style - the goats were so unique and fun.

Anyway, I loved this submission. Keep up the good work! I added this to my favorites.

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

The fact that you can't sing kind of made the cartoon even better, in a way. Great flash, had me laughing!

Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

Reminded me of Pico's Unloaded. A lot. In fact, I wasn't able to really enjoy the movie because I couldn't help but compare the two, and how disturbingly similar this one was.

Well, pretty good animation skills, anyway.

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

Nice work

That was a good story! I just think you should have worked a little more on the art - half of the frames were drawn only with the line tool and it looked unpolished. I voted 5 just for the sheer amount of effort it probably took to finish that, and for the story. Cool.

H.P. & End of the Series H.P. & End of the Series

Whoo

That was really long. But somehow I kept watching. Awesome story.

Identity (2006) Identity (2006)

Oh, wow

That flash was unlike anything else I've seen.. all I could do was keep watching and wonder what was going to happen to the poor guy next. Your style was great. The throwing up scene was probably the weakest part of the movie though in terms of animation - you should rework that a little. Otherwise, great jobl