Flash Ludo Flash Ludo

Meh

I could never get a six!
The whole game just felt a little too fast, the other players' moves were too quick to even be able to see. Fun game, but based way too much on luck for my tastes.

Concatenate! v1 Concatenate! v1

Good job

Fun game, my friend BIH. Muchos props, one of the more creative flash games I've had the luck to come across.

Loving the Kia accompaniment.. though it began to drive me slightly insane after about 90 seconds of looping :)

Keep on flashin'.

Zorro Team Zorro Team

Awesome game.. if you play past the first 2 levels

That was a really fun game as it went on.. my brain was hurting as I tried to match up the blocks at light speed while remembering the sequence so that I could snag the points. The first two levels were seriously boring, though - a better idea would be to make them 30 seconds long each.

If you have the patience to play through the first two levels, it's a really fun game. Good job.

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Dude, that's amazing

I don't really have time to play it right now, but it seems incredible. Really good job, man. Keep up the good work and continue doing great things with Flash.

Nemo responds:

Thanks for the review! I hope you'll have some time later to play. Expect to see an updated version soon that has all of the features I designed origianlly. Thanks again for your time!

OMG Custom Jon!!! OMG Custom Jon!!!

Pretty good

That was cool, but there wasn't enough variety in the clothes. I mean, you couldn't really create that many combinations, so it wasn't really a 'custom' Jon. The art was nice, though.

Pimp My Warthog 4 Pimp My Warthog 4

OK

That was alrite, but the modifications were, shall I say, wimpy?

BTW, you spelled Warthog "Wathog" in the loading screen, lol.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Awesome

Ignore the guy who said 'weezer is gay'. I'd rate this high even for a band that I didn't like. Awesome job!

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Dude

That was way better than all of the old ones that you made. It was kind of hard, but it was fun. I played more for the game than for the chicks, though... ;)

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7

Meh

Not another sex kitten sim "date"...

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

hahaha!

Sweet flash, man! The animations were really nice, simple, and smooth. It was really funny, too, especially after I listened to the boss's whole speech. The only thing that could make it better would be to add more ways of killing him. Still, awesome flash!