linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

hello jerry

JERRY PRAK when can i get ur compact discs.. ur the famouse animator from the intranets

Health Reminder Health Reminder

David Firth

I receive so much pleasure from each and every one of your movies. I can't help smilng and feeling ecstatic during every single frame and keyframe of your videos. I never want them to end.

Future Future

Amazing.

Simply stunning. Take me as your apprentice!

Flash Ludo Flash Ludo

Meh

I could never get a six!
The whole game just felt a little too fast, the other players' moves were too quick to even be able to see. Fun game, but based way too much on luck for my tastes.

Concatenate! v1 Concatenate! v1

Good job

Fun game, my friend BIH. Muchos props, one of the more creative flash games I've had the luck to come across.

Loving the Kia accompaniment.. though it began to drive me slightly insane after about 90 seconds of looping :)

Keep on flashin'.

Zorro Team Zorro Team

Awesome game.. if you play past the first 2 levels

That was a really fun game as it went on.. my brain was hurting as I tried to match up the blocks at light speed while remembering the sequence so that I could snag the points. The first two levels were seriously boring, though - a better idea would be to make them 30 seconds long each.

If you have the patience to play through the first two levels, it's a really fun game. Good job.